Erganal laboratories continue their delivery by being ISO 17025 accredited and by applying ISO, AOAC and EN methods. We accomplish our mission framed by highly trained and experienced scientists in our state-of-art modernly equipped facilities. Auxiliary equipment on power supply and data integrity supports Erganal’s uninterrupted operations.
The basic equipment of Erganal laboratories indicatively includes:
- Equipment for sample preparation, milling, separation, homogenization, as required by the international protocols applied, as in the case of aflatoxins
- Multiple arrays of Soxhlet extractors and Kjeldahl distillation apparatus
- Instrumental chemical analysis equipment to frame a well-equipped analytical laboratory. These include: Gas chromatography (GC), liquid chromatography (LC), Atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS), equipped with all variants of techniques and all kinds of detectors (Flame, Hydride, GFA, FID, ECD, NPD, MS, MS/MS, UV/VIS, Fluorescence, RI)
- Fully equipped Molecular and Microbiology laboratories
- Storage and testing equipment for Shelf Life & Stability tests. Climatic chambers, texture analyser, oxidability, imaging analyzer