ERGANAL is a member of QACS laboratories, representing the FAPAS proficiency test provider since 2002.
FAPAS offers the largest ranges of analyte / matrix combinations available to the food industry, including chemistry, microbiology and molecular biology tests for a variety of matrices:
Strength in numbers
- FAPAS has over 4,500 participants taking part each year
- 44 different samples for mycotoxins, in more than 30 matrices
- 30 PTs for allergen testing, including specific allergen/matrix combinations and general screening
- 18 PTs for genetically modified foods (GM foods) covering all the major GM crops
All FAPAS major proficiency testing schemes are accredited by UKAS in compliance with ISO/IEC 17043/2010, proficiency testing provider number 0009.
QC and Reference Materials
Further to proficiency testing, a wide range of matrix QC and Reference Materials is available to support laboratory quality assurance programmes. Real food matrices, combining incurred and spiked materials, which ensure samples represent a ‘real world’ testing situation wherever possible
Choose your Proficiency test
You may choose your Proficiency test through the lists available at the FAPAS website. We are at your disposal to assist you on your choice of the appropriate proficiency testing.
- Meat & Fish
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Processed foods, Confectionery & Condiments
- Water & Environmental
- Dairy & Infant Food
- Nuts, Cereals, Oil & Fats
- Packaging & Migration
- Non-food Matrix
- Animal and Pet